“Department of Washington Legionnaires are staging a revitalization and veteran outreach effort Feb. 6-10 in several counties throughout the state.
Veterans in the area are invited to learn about American Legion programs, the Legion’s lobbying efforts and potential veterans benefits. The efforts will take place on the following dates:
· Feb. 6 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at American Legion Post 8, 1101 Craig Ave., Ellensburg.
· Feb. 7 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at Logan Wheeler American Legion Post 36, 1120 N. 34th Ave., Yakima.
· Feb. 8- from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at American Legion Post 115, 908 Dale Ave., Benton City.
· Feb. 9 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at American Legion Post 41, 214 S. Main St., Colfax.
· Feb. 10 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at the Reardan Community Hall, 120 N. Lake St., Reardan.
A veterans service officer will be available all five days to assist with Department of Veterans Affairs-related issues and other veterans benefits-related questions.”
Originally from American Legion Members website